Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The baby has arrived!

Welcome Carson Thomas Embree!! Carson joined us on Monday 6-27-05 at 10:57pm. He was 9 lbs, 12 oz and 20 inches long. He was bigger than my doctor expected so after 17 hours of labor we ended up having a c-section to deliver him.

So now, 8 days into his life things are going very well. He's eating and sleeping very well--we have him down to one middle of the night feeding now. The recovery from the c-section is the most difficult thing for me to deal with since I'm not used to being off my feet and needing help for even the simplest of tasks. I will post more pictures here when I have a chance.

We are so excited to have Carson in our lives and can't wait for all of our family and friends to meet him!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home