I am so ready to have the baby!
I just needed to vent a little bit....I finally got some sleep last night after at least 5 nights of not getting much at all. It's so difficult to get comfortable and when I do it seems like I need to get up for one reason or another. It's getting harder for me to walk as the baby has dropped even more and is pushing down on me so hard--I really am starting to waddle now. I've been having a few more contractions as well but they don't seem to be getting longer or more regular. My weight gain has completely stopped--in fact it seems that I'm starting to loose a few pounds which I've read can happen as well. Everyday I seem to develop a few more aches and pains though---poor Kevin doesn't know what to do with me. At least I get out of the house since I'm still working so he doesn't have to put up with me during the day! We go to the doctor again tomorrow so I will post another update then.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home