36 week appt update
It looks like things are moving right along!! I am measuring and weighing right where I need to be -- no change from last time and they were able to assess that the baby is facing downward and ready to go. I am starting to dilate (am at 1cm) and am effacing well--so they told me that I could start having more regular contractions at any time now and, when that happens, will definitely be going into labor. She was also able to feel his head when she did my check, which means the baby's dropping down nicely as well. We go back again next Thursday to see where things are at next week. Kevin got the car seat installed today so we are ready to go! We are getting really excited and anxious for the baby's arrival!! Wow--I can't believe that it's almost time!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home