Monday, June 20, 2005

38 week doctor's appt update

Sorry I didn't get this posted last Thursday....just trying to get a lot of things wrapped up before the baby arrives! There was no change at my last doctor's appt. My blood pressure was a bit higher than normal but nothing that my doc was worried about. I had several pretty strong contractions this weekend so I'm hoping that means there will be a change during this week. Kevin and I got the baby's room rearranged this weekend so that's finally complete. Hopefully this will be my last week at work. I'm just trying to get everything cleaned up at work since I will be moving into a new job when I return from leave and they will be moving me into a new office--they will most likely need my current space for someone else so I've got to get it all emptied out this week. Lots of fun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home