Everything is still going well!
Had my 34 week appointment yesterday and all is still well. I've gained another 3 pounds--it seems I'm gaining lots of weight these days as I get into the home stretch! I will have Kevin take another picture for you all to see. The baby still kicks a lot and his kicks are getting more painful as he runs out of room to move around in there. It's not unusual for me to be in the middle of running a meeting here at work and then have to grab my side to get him to stop kicking so much. I have started having Braxton Hicks contractions which just feel slightly uncomfortable. My body is definitely starting to feel the affects of carrying the additional weight as I'm having aches and pains in places that I didn't know were possible. I'm also having lots of leg cramps at night which is making sleeping even more difficult. We have the baby's room pretty much all set up--that is the crib is put together as is our hand me down changing table, the clothes are washed and put away. Now I just need to get my hospital bag packed--Kevin keeps reminding me of this since I know he doesn't want to run home to pick stuff up for me once I've delivered!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home