37 week doctor's appt update
Things are still looking good at the doctor's! The baby was moving around a lot when they were listening to his heartbeat which made the nurse start to laugh. I'm now 1.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I had quite a few contractions earlier this week but they seem to have subsided as the week moved on--probably because I am trying to limit myself to working 8-9 hrs/day versus the 11 hr/day I was doing on Monday and Tuesday! Overall, the doctor is really happy with my progress.
We are all ready at home and have everything set up for the baby's arrival. The dog is not sure what to make of everything as I've been sitting there putting together mobiles and bouncy seats and other things. She thinks I'm sitting on the floor to play with her and then isn't sure what to think of all these crazy noise makers once they are assembled. She will have one more noisemaker to deal with shortly so she'd better get used to all of these changes too!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home