Today's Doctor's Appointment Update
Had another appointment today and everything is going well. I'm now through 26 weeks of pregnancy. They reran my ultrasound since the first time around, my fluid levels looked a little low. Now everything is perfect! There's plenty of fluid which confirms that the baby's kidneys are working just fine and enough fluid for his lungs to continue to develop properly so the doctor was happy with what she saw. They took some more pictures which I will try to post sometime next week.
I'm now weighing in at 10 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight which is also very good. They estimate that the baby weighs about 2.5 lbs right now which puts him in the 75th percentile on the growth chart. The doctor said that if I deliver on my due date, she'd expect the baby to weigh at least 7 lbs (closer to 8lbs). Kevin and I have also signed up for childbirth classes which start on April 5th. I have my next appointment in 2 weeks and they will do my glucose screening at that time. Will post another update then!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home