Friday, March 18, 2005

Wrapping up my travels for work

Today I just finished my last trip for work! It's a good thing too, b/c I'm starting to get big enough that I'm losing my balance when I go to pull my suitcase off of the baggage claim. I can only imagine what a scene I'd create if I lost my balance and tipped over onto the conveyor belt! So the traveling alone bit is over just at the right time! This last trip was to Denver and it was a good trip. The hardest thing for me was being able to breathe! I didn't anticipate the impact the altitude would have on my ability to breathe and that, coupled w/ the fact that since I've become pregnant I feel short of breath a lot (which is normal), it was an interesting 3 days. But now I'm home, breathing normally, and happy that my travels by myself are coming to an end. Will post another update next week since my next doctor's appt is on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home