Stateside Once Again
We are all now officially stateside! I have joined the boys in Alabama as of this morning and now have about a week left for some R&R before starting at my new job. Although the weather could be better, it's great to be back home. The lake house looks great--have been doing lots of work on it for the last 4 months with the help of various people while we were away and it's been worth it.
My trip to Barcelona was great. The weather was fantastic and food was great. It was a nice transition from UK to US. In the span of 2 days I did tons of sightseeing, lots of walking, and drank plenty of nice Spanish red wine to keep me going ;) I will be posting pics to Flickr shortly so anyone with access will be able to check them out there (if you don't have access and want it, drop me an email and I will get you added in).
It's nice to be home again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home