Monday, January 30, 2006

Have I mentioned that Carson is crawling?

It's official---last Sunday night Carson really started to crawl. Now he's really keeping us on our toes! He's already mastered the art of pulling up into a standing position while holding on to the coffee table so I imagine he will soon start cruising around while holding on to the furniture.

Carson is also getting to be pretty vocal these days--he makes lots of strange consenant sounds and likes to imitate the sounds that Kevin and I make. He also likes to imitate our actions--like this weekend when Kevin was painting a wall at the lake house, Carson would crawl over to the wall and then put his hands up on it--the whole time watching Kevin intently.

He's still sleeping really well--12 hours a night--and he no longer needs his bottle before he goes to bed. We are now working on drinking out of a cup which I'm sure will be a good challenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home